Tuesday, August 25, 2009

NBA News

Atlanta Hawks have made a potential great signing as they look to bolster their squad by signing veteran power forward Joe Smith. He has the inside/outside offensive game and has a fierce gritty defensive presence. With the addition of Jamal Crawford the Hawks are looking like more than just a 4th/5th place finish. I think they can pose a threat to the big 3 this year.

Michael Beasley of the Miami Heat checked into a Houston rehabilitation facility reportedly because of depression. Now, I would definitely be depressed when I have just started an NBA career making millions and playing along side one of the best players in the league...hmm yeeeah depressed.

Tim Donaghy, the disgrace of the NBA, has violated his probation and will make a return behind bars. I thought screwing the NBA with gambling on games was stupid but not showing up to work while you are already on probation, WOW. Enjoy the showers my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment